Sunday 29 June 2014

Apology

Hello Val
just catching up with comments on Tag and thought I’d better put the gossip to bed and also apologise. I did indeed mean civil and was referring to the service sector and not the general (re)public. My mistake that seems to have taken TAG by storm!
I hope no-one blames me for not missing the odd grumpy restaurateur or stern shop assistant. (After all, politeness is free and usually expected in a working environment, would you not agree?) I was very glad to read all the positive comments about our French compatriots and the region we find ourselves departing from though, so perhaps a little provocation isn’t always a bad thing.
Thanks again to all who sent us farewell wishes and for the recent adverts Val.
L   from Saint- André (overtired and in need of a dictionary…)