Monday 7 April 2014

French tolls

Dear Val,
Since the death of my lovely husband Michael, I mostly drive to and from France on my own. I have found getting out of the car, walking around, taking my ticket or paying on the French motorways a bit of a hassle particularly during busy times, as the people behind me get impatient. However, I've just got myself a little gadget that goes on my windscreen and the Télépéage  lines will allow me through automatically. I always thought this was just for French business people and lorries, but no, it even works for lesser mortals. For €1.60 per month (but only payable in the months you actually use the motorways) I can use the T-lanes and pay for my subscription and tolls by direct debit from a French bank account.  This is the link https://www.bipandgo.com/en
I thought some of your readers might find this helpful. Then again, maybe they are all much better informed than I am! 
Best wishes,
Elly