Monday 28 April 2014

We are planning something BIG, for the summer.

I cannot keep secrets but it will not be long before we can unveil our cunning plan.
 I will give you some clues but do not on pain of death mention to Malc that I have started talking about the event.
Think lovely outfits, think style, think chic, think jazz, think naked and unashamed fun.
Think the odd drink or two, think laughter, think friends, think sunsets.
Think is this going to cost me a fortune ?
The answer is no,  but pure unadultered pleasure on a summers eve is forecast.
Think Midsummer nights, think fairies, think love and romance.
We are going to take you swinging back to your youth ( remember that)   well watch this space!
Gosh, I get so excited.
Malc used to have one of those cool moustaches when he was young, the night we are planning will make us all remember those wonderful times, when you sported a moustache.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com