Wednesday 30 April 2014

A quick donkey story for the chums fans.

Every morning Julia, Malc and I, are walking the donkeys down the road for them to clear an area of field of grass and brambles. I love it that  they are are being useful and also that they are getting out and walked each day. The little darlings run up to have their head collars and leads put on, they know full well that means a walk.
It is just like the dogs, who get excited when you say " walkies".
In the evening we go and collect them and they are delighted again to come home. As soon as they are back in their field they go into the stable, lay down and sleep. They are so calm on the walk that Malc managed our two donkeys Rosie and Lucy on his own tonight and I walked with Filou and Coco. When Julia came to help, we were proud to say " all done and dusted" well actually as she is French, I think I might have said " c'est fait"
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com