Tuesday 27 August 2013

Power surges, all too frequent.

Hi Val - at last got our computer back after massive power surge caused


an electronic meltdown throughout the house - the laptop I have been


using is painfully slow. I have a post almost ready which I will send -


our internet connection which is not broadband has also been affected


and I cannot rely on having a connection at any particular time until


Alsatis send us a new connection box- so I will send it to you while the


going is good(ish). I just have to transfer it to the main computer.


Sue


(ps thanks to Tag we were able to find James Sweeting who has rescued


the computer and also some small stereo equipment)
Val says Sue Carter sendS the information about the Folk 'n'Jazz Club which is coming up on Thursday evening at lA CONTIE. She really needs a working computer.