Friday 30 August 2013

Cinema Club a distinct possibility, but no payingI

Every Thursday Malc goes off to Caylus to play bridge, whilst I sit and watch a film of my choice, often  with a friend or two. As we will be setting up the salon as a ''theatre'' for the winter again I wondered if anyone would be interested in a ''cinema club'' twice a month on a Thursday, through out the winter.  It seems to work well having the opera starting at 6.30pm and having an apero dinatoire beforehand, so I think that could be the format. I am envisaging men or women coming, with partners or without, infact anyone who fancies watching a film on the big screen.
If anyone would be interested please contact me and we can arrange our first evening and then discuss what films we would like to see.
I would not want it to be  raising money, sometimes it is nice just to enjoy yourself for free. We could work out who does the aperos each time and I could sort out films [ we have a lot and so has Roger Bowen]
Contact me
Val mail@bromlea.com   to express an interest.