Thursday 29 August 2013

Kim wants you to get fit and keep fit.

 Lassalle Studio proudly
 presents...........................................................
 Monday 9.45am Box, Bash and Blitz (stress relief with loads of fun)
 Tuesday 9.30 Sculpt (Bums Tums Legs Head Arms Brain with fab music)
 Tuesday 10.45 Pilates foam roller, mini ball and matt - a Zen moment with
 relaxing music
 Friday 9.30 Va Va Voom !!!!followed with 20 minutes Abdominals so you can
 stay or go
 Friday 10.45 Pilates galore (lets go mad)

 Please let me know if you want me to reserve you a place and also if you
know of anyone who would like to try the first class is free with no
commitments


 Remember the first month will be slow and gentle with a gradual increase
to
 help you achieve your goals. I hope you have had a fabbie summer and if
 you
 have any questions please ask me or email me
Huge biz and cuddles
 kimx  Contact me  Kailsley@hotmail.com

Please pass on to all your local friends here in france