Tuesday 27 August 2013

More young people in the area, and the media man is called Andrew.

This summer my wife and I decided to take the leap and move to Parisot with our two young boys Ruben and Jacob. We have set up two businesses which we hope will be of interest to Tag on-line readers.
Media Man 82
I offer services for anyone needing help with their computer, phone, TV, internet, iPad or any multimedia device. This includes speeding up slow computers, repairs, setting up new computers or internet services, web design, tutorials and so much more.
The services I offer are honest, reliable and no nonsense. I will always personally ensure that what I'm providing is individual to your needs and will work tirelessly until the job is done.
I decided to use fixed rates for all of the services I offer because I want to provide a service that is honest, simple and straightforward. Hourly rates can create some confusion and uncertainty as some problems can take longer to diagnose and fix than others depending on the technician's areas of expertise. Fixed rates mean you know exactly what you’re getting and how much it will cost right from the start.
www.mediaman82.com  Tel: 05.63.67.33.01   Mob: 07.85.20.01.66

Mini Monde
Mini Monde is run by both my wife and I and offers services for families and children living in and travelling to the Tarn-et-Garonne.
Mini Hire is a baby equipment hire service. We have a range of car seats, cots, prams, toys and more which can be delivered to airports, holiday destinations or to your home if you have little ones coming to stay.
Mini Musique will be launching this autumn and is an English language music class for pre-school children. It will be a fun and stimulating class where babies and children will have the chance to learn popular nursery rhymes, discover an instrument and have fun and games in a relaxed atmosphere. Mini Play, also launching this autumn, will be a playgroup for pre-school children and their carers. Toys and games will be provided for the children to play with, seasonal art and craft activities, and light refreshments available.
www.minimonde.net   Tel: 05.63.67.33.01   Mob: 07.85.20.01.66

Val says So lovely to have more young people in the area and we wish them well with their life here. I must stop writing as if we are ''oldie  TAG readers'' it is clearly not the case. The media man is called Andrew, I met him one evening supporting Sautou and he is clearly a very nice young man.