Monday 24 June 2013

Horrible experience from Lizzie Jewels

Hello,
It has being a horrible experience for me here in Manila,Philippine ,during my vacation i was attacked by some thugs around the hotel vicinity were i lodged who beat me up and collected all my money,credit card including my cell phone and other important documents i took along.But to the glory of God i still have my passport and my life spared. i have been to the police and embassy but they are not helping issues i was ask to come back in the next 3days,right now i am in a local library mailing you for financial assistant.
     My flight leaves soon and i am having a problem settling my hotel bills,please i need you to help me with ($1,750.00) to foot my bills and board a plane back to the state because right now i am stranded and you are my only hope to get out of this mess.When i get back to the state i will refund you every dime that you've spent if possible with interest...Write me back so i can tell you how to get the money to my present location.

Lizzie.

VAL SAYS - THIS IS A SCAM
Lizzie Jewels is a TAG reader and has had posts on TAG. Someone will know better than me, but I think she is travelling at the moment. It sounds as if  she has had documents stolen. Put it this way I will not be replying or sending any money . What a blinkin' cheek some thieves have.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com