Friday 30 June 2017

Joanne's new food truck


I am debuting my new business, Estabuffette which is a food truck, trading out of a converted1980's Estafette. Being a Canadian with British citizenship, living in France and serving authentic Mexican food is a bit of a mouthful but after 6 long months of getting all the paperwork and permissions in order, I am ready to start! All very exciting! Part of what I want to do is contribute to the community in which I live in Verfeil and provide something a bit different for a sit down meal or a takeaway.  Profit made on the 16th July will include a 10% donation to the refugee fund. So I hope that is ok.



I also have permission to trade in the Place Courte Boule thereafter on Tuesday's and Wednesdays until the end of this year. Updates on other locations will be on my Facebook page as they become confirmed.