Sunday 1 May 2016

We went to the market this morning.

I picked up the two lads who have gained asylum, both from Sudan and off we went to the market at St. Antonin. I just could not believe in their 4 months here they could know so many people. We have been here 15 years and still do not know that many.
Alaaldein has just tagged me in a post on facebook copied below:-

In the morning we went shopping in the city Santant tuna accompanied Mama Val and we took some home appliances and we went back to Mama Val's house and took lunch with her and her husband, owners and was Attam very beautiful relish Upon completion of the food we exchanged some talk and we talked to a lot of things and we met some friends Ayman and Heloise I very happy Booze     .. Val Johnstone

Now we did not drink at lunchtime so not sure what the happy booze means, and the home appliances were potatoes, onions and eggs. I do know the boys are grateful for all we do and Malc and I have gained enormous pleasure from giving a bit of help to others less fortunate.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com