Saturday 21 May 2016

Nous sommes le samedi vingt et un

Wall to wall sunshine out there today, what a stunning morning. So beautiful everywhere you look.
Walking over the lawns to the donkeys I see the crickets are plentiful, as they jump ahead of my feet. A great food source for the falcons and the chicks.
The donkeys stood with me enjoying quiet moments in the field until gentle nudges were made to remind me " you are here to feed us, Mum"
Bonny our golden followed me out snuffling round the rabbit holes she knows and sniffing out the trails of the bunnies night time activities. Eldo prefers an extra hour in bed and the outside cats are fed and stroked.
 Max and Fred indoor cats are waiting even more  patiently, watching me from the window ledge in the salon. They are the last two to be fed.
Malc is still trying to catch extra precious minutes of zzzzzzzz's
comments to taglines82@gmail.com