Sunday 29 May 2016

The book and dvd swap Monday June 6th

The next book swap is Monday the 6 th of June as usual at the Gazpacho in St. Antonin at 10.30 am finishing at 11.30am. Plenty of time to choose your books and DVD's then sit back and have a coffee and chat.
Penny from " a stitch in time" will be there accepting sewing work. I have another little job for her.

I have been reading " A Constant Gardener" by John Le Carré and Malc says I keep saying " this is really good, so well written," a class above the usual detective stories one gets. I have perhaps 4 chapters to go and do not want to finish it. I know the story from the film with Ralph Fiennes and Rachel Weisz, but the book pads out all the details. A story which with all the corruption in the world one finds easy to believe.
 I have the DVD which I will watch again when I have finished the book and then bring them to the swap.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com