Saturday 21 May 2016

You big ugly chap, you are coming home, (well for a holiday)

Sex is  an important factor in life.
Now you wonder what I am going to say!
Today I spoke with Julia the owner of the two male donkeys I looked after for two years. She would like to bring them back for the summer, so for a few months they will be all together again.
There will be some excited donkeys and I predict within hours both my girls will come into season "en chaleur"
The boys are castrated ( ouch!) but Filou, the big ugly chap still remembers how and where it goes and indeed they all end up having the pleasure without the pain of parenthood.
When we had renters in the gite it was always difficult for renters to overlook fornicating donkeys as you were swimming but no such problem this year.
The year I was shocked seeing them " at it" and posted it on TAG, many folks said they nearly choked on their cornflakes!!! so i will hold back on those photos for awhile.