Tuesday 3 May 2016

Nous sommes le mardi trois mai

Here is hoping for a lovely sunny month, it is really the best time of the year here for enjoying the countryside. Fabulous bird  and animal life, yesterday I was stopped in my tracks going down to Varen, first by the most beautiful young deer, who stood stationary in the middle of the road whilst it assessed me and the threat. I also stood still and after awhile it ambled through the hedge. A couple of hours later when leaving again I had the same experience with a young bushy tailed fox.
 A brown / ginger coat with large eyes and a huge brush, a very healthy speciman. Fortunately we have no hens up here at Mas del Sol at the moment but that fox will know there is no shortage of rabbits. Rabbits are hopping and skipping everywhere, even through the day.
Nature is truly wonderful.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com