Wednesday 21 October 2015

Yet another kitten story, all from around a small area.

Hi Val
It is all very odd re the influx of found kittens. The little one I found in Cambou  6 days ago is a tiny tortishell, she weighed 600 grms (now 800 grms).Which puts her around 5-5 weeks on the centile chart. However she is so brave and confident, appears afraid of nothing or no one, has boundless energy, is eating really well and seems fit and healthy. It really make me think she has lived with people and other animals . I would hate to think she was dumped but I see no other explanation .
I am so glad I found her before last weeks heavy frosts. This morning I woke to deep purring and found her suckling Betty Boo (my female dog) both enjoying the comfort , animals are amazing !
Lets hope there are no more out there.
Jo  of Cambou x