Wednesday 21 October 2015

swamped with kittens, but my is this one cute

Hi Val and Malcolm,

So another grey kitten has been found by Anke close to where I discovered two kittens on Thursday. From the picture posted on Taglines, I would say they are most likely from the same litter.  It makes me quite sad to think people would dump these innocent animals although I know worse does happen.

Now that the tortoisehell kitten has been adopted by a very kind, local lady, I have taken the grey to the vet in Parisot.  Seems 'he' is a 'she' and the vet thought she was about 2 months old. The vet puced and tested for FELV/FIV, both of which tested negative. I am returning in a week's time for worming and then mid November for vaccination. Then she will be ready for adoption. She is full of energy, interested in everything but loves mostly to be with people.

Thanks for all your help and I will keep updates coming,
Joanne Schofield
+33 (0)5 63 30 74 46