Saturday 31 October 2015

Pricking all our conscience

A  French reader thanks me for continually reminding you that as we continue our happy and blessed lives that many others are still suffering deprivations so severe that many are now dying.
I was brought up a Christian and  still hold on to all those values taught as a youngster, parables of the good samaritan learnt at Sunday school stay with me even though I now reject religion.
What I do not reject is caring for others regardless of race or religion.
Laura and Sid are going with a full bus of food, bedding and clothes on Sunday but what they really need is money for building materials. We have sold items around the house and raised 75 euros last time. Just checked with Malc and we can afford another 50 euros to give them. Please consider yet another donation and contact me Val  taglines82@gmail.com   to pledge an amount. Laura and Sid will  go and buy using their credit card but we must help cover these costs.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com