Wednesday 21 October 2015

Click enjoyed if you would be interested in a link

Hi - my name is Joel, and I work at Artsy. While researching Pierre Soulages, I found your page: http://tag-on-line.blogspot.com/2015_04_01_archive.html. I wanted to briefly tell you about Artsy's Pierre Soulages page, and about our mission.

We strive to make all of the world’s art accessible to anyone online. Our Pierre Soulages page, for example, provides visitors with Soulages's bio, over 12 of his works, exclusive articles, as well as up-to-date Soulages exhibition listings. The page even includes related artist & category tags, plus suggested contemporary artists, allowing viewers to continue exploring art beyond our Soulages page. 
I’m contacting certain website & blog owners, and asking them to help us achieve our mission by adding a link to Artsy’s Pierre Soulages page. In addition to spreading the word about our page, I believe your site visitors would enjoy this content. 
If you are able to add a link to Artsy’s Soulages page, please let me know, as I’d love to share it with my team. 
Best, 
Joel 
"Painting is a play of opacities and transparencies."
-Pierre Soulages