Tuesday 27 October 2015

Poorpaws Booksale

 Val says, well done Sue. These things do not happen without a lot of hard work, so a pat on the back
for you.
Wow !  You were wonderful, generous and you were great fun !  Thank you so much for supporting
 our Autumn Book Sale.  All my anxieties about the change of venue and clashing with the great 
Phoenix sale were unfounded, we had the best sale ever and made 2,000 euros which will be split 
between dog rescue and cancer research.
A couple of people have asked if it would be possible to group the books better, say by author,
 which we did the first ever sale but which got difficult as we got more and more books.  We have 
taken the suggestion on board and are hoping to do so next time.  Personally I like browsing to see 
what other treasures I find but as my mate Susie tells me, it’s not all about me !!!
Love you all and can Mrs. Cartwright get in touch, you won the raffle but the ‘phone number seems 
to be incorrect !!
Sue x Poorpaws