Thursday 22 October 2015

Think people, not race

You all know how yes, I will say endlessly Malc and I promote the rights of people around the world, look at our fundraising for children of Mali. Now the biggest humanitarian crisis in our life time is happening and we want to help.
I can understand the worries of people who do not want refugees here in France or the UK, that is a legitimate worry. But what Malc and I do not understand is the outright cruelty and shaming posts one reads and receives on facebook. I really did not know people had so much hatred. I could not for the life of me  wish bad things to happen to anyone, never mind wishing whole nations dead. Never mind attacking refugees along the route and here in France.
How can anyone want to harm another person, it totally baffles me.
Sid with the hat said when we were talking " I am not a politician, don't really do politics, I just do humanitarianism"
Good for you Sid, we also are humanitarians and are brave enough to state that.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com