Friday 23 October 2015

Time for cards

Hi Val!
My name is Nina, I'm romanian and I'm a friend of Irena Makowska and Anke Terbruggen.
I've been meaning to write you this email for some time now, but here we are, finally and actually writing it :)
Me and my husband Marc Kopil (who's an artist and graphic designer, also romanian) used to organize veggie pop-ups while we were still living in Salles-sur-Cérou. Anke told me a lot about you and then I was introduced to your beautiful Tag online. Then we had to move from Salles and live now next to Salvagnac (25 kms away from Gaillac).
Marc, my husband just finished a serious of message cards he would like to advertise, and of course we thought of you and your site. Could you give us a quote for an add or explain a bit how it works :)
Thank you so much!
Super! thank you so much for your time and really looking forward into meeting you?
(we could have a smoothie or a vegan guilt free desert together sometimes maybe? it would be our pleasure!)