Saturday 8 August 2015

Le Temps du Silence

A photographic exhibition at L' Abbaye de Beaulieu, with photographs by Bruno Rotival.
Open till Oct. all days from 10 till 12, then 2 pm till 6pm.
The theme is priests.
We went today and we all thought the photos were good... but I got cross. All the priests looked old sad and unhappy and I felt they had wasted their lives praying, spending much of their time in silence.
 Malc said " well that is up to them"
I said "but who is glorying God? them spending their lives in solitude and prayer, basically ruining their knees and opting out of life. Compare them with Jean Marie who has spent 40 years of his life helping and saving lives in Africa"
No contest on who is the Saint in my book.
Malc says what a flippant remark about their knees!
Val says   I thought it was funny, but obviously not!
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com