Wednesday 19 August 2015

Who can help Eve ?

I have tried not to worry you during the Summer when everyone is busy with guests, but I do need some help now.  I have an appointment at the Eye Clinique de Quercy in Cahors on Thursday morning and neither of my normal friends/drivers is available to do it.

Do you know anyone who could drive me?  The actual time in the Clinique should not be very long as it is only for an in-depth examination, and not for an operation or eye injection. The consultation is for 10 am.  If I engage a taxi it would cost me €160 which I really cannot afford but I normally pay my friends €60 and should be quote happy to do that.

I am really sorry to bother you like this when you may still be busy with guests, but I really must get to the Clinique for my eyes.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
 Best wishes,
Eve.
Val says if you remember Eve's husband died a few months ago and a group f helpers helped Eve with hospital visits before that event. Eve has just discovered the appointment is tomorrow. Is there anyone without family who could pick her up from near Parisot and take her to Cahors?

Evelyn Brigden    evelyn.brigden@wanadoo.fr