Wednesday 19 August 2015

Happy is sad

Dear Val,
I wrote to you a while ago about finding a home for our dog Happy. We are still looking. We have talked to our vet & a dog behaviourist and they both agreed he is a good dog but cannot be kept safely in a house with young children around. My daughter arrives in one week with her 3 young boys so the situation is quite urgent now. Our vet is also talking to someone who may take him but not sure.
Below is a new post I have written:-

Hello, we are hoping you can help us rehome our mixed breed rescue dog of about 4 years in age.  He is good on or off the lead when walking and doesn't wander off. He plays well with other dogs and is a reliable guard dog. He has all his vaccinations up to date is castrated, chipped and has a passport. However, he would not be suitable for a home with young children. We have an urgent situation where my daughter and her 3 young children are coming to live with us at the end of August and therefore he cannot stay with us. He is a loving dog and very loyal. I do hope you can help us.
My email is chscott05@yahoo.co.uk.
My husbands email is mrpeterdoha@gmail.com
Our home phone number is:- 05 65 29 84 69
I look forward to hearing from you
Celia & Peter