Sunday 30 August 2015

They need to know if relatives are dead or alive

  • Dear Val

    I don't think they'll be wanting old mobile phones. On the news last night the Syrian refugees were using up to date Apple iPhones and iPads!!
    Chrissie
     Val says I have seen one of the sites saying they need mobile phones and ipads to keep in touch with relatives left behind. I would imagine it could be one of their most precious belongings, being able to carry very little else. Would you deny them that ? I think not
    Below once again a list of things needed. I saw Matthew today and asked how big the lorry he  was taking to Calais was,  his answer BIG.
  • vêtements, d’hommes bien entendu : blousons, pantalons, jeans, chaussettes et chaussures ;
  • bouteilles d’eau vides, munies de leur bouchon ;
  • bâches ;
  • couvertures ;
  • produits d’hygiène : tubes de dentifrice, brosses à dents, rasoirs, savons etc.
  • Comments to taglines82@gmail.com