Tuesday 9 September 2014

Positive, assertive, motivated.

Do you remember in your working life going on training courses teaching you such things.
I am a very positive, motivated and I think you can tell I am an assertive sort of person, so do courses like this help one in work and life?
I think the health and safety courses I attended had more of an affect on me than anything and I spend my life here in France saying, " now that is a safety hazard". Around the home spotting things that could be dangerous drives Malc to distraction.
I bet you all have lessons through life which now determine your behaviour, life makes us the person we are now.
We never knew we were going to retire to France, we never knew we would  keep escaping donkeys,
we never knew we would be gite owners but all the different influences in our life have brought us here, living this life.
How have we been so lucky.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com