Tuesday 1 April 2014

Poorpaws is in the Lot and Sue who runs the dog rehoming site is also delighted for Fanfaron

Hi Val,
 It’s Sue here from Poorpaws and I just wanted to add my heartfelt thanks to Sue and Martin for adopting Fanfaron.  I have, of course, emailed them directly. I drank to their very good health last night – in fact to the detriment of my own, head is a bit sore this morning !!  Just a little point for your readers, we are actually in the Lot, not the Dordogne and of course there are many other dogs and puppies needing homes, just look at the Poorpaws website.
Thank you again for your help in finding Fanfaron what I am sure will be a very happy home.

Just looked at your blog (?) newsletter (?), very interesting.  I am wondering whether you could put out an sos for Dry and Disquette who are on my website ?  Two lovely Labs for whom it is urgent to find a new home.  Is it possible to put a link to my site on your animals page ?
Oops, should have added thanks to your readers for forking out the vet fees – can you slot it in somewhere please ?!
Thanks for everything,
Sue x
Val says I will make sure there is a link after breakfast.So nice there area lot of happy people this morning and ONE very happy dog.
and here is the link     http://www.poorpaws.com/category/adoptions/         and it is also in pets to go.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com