Saturday 5 April 2014

Becky of Mini Monde has good ideas for entertaining small children

Hello Val, looks like the weather is brightening up so I'm sure we'll all be outside for the weekend!

I know that we spoke a while ago now about the possibility of a 'kids page' for TAG. If you think there might be room and wanted to explore the idea I've drafted up an Easter themed post for you to look at. I'm not sure that a monthly kids post would work as I don't think the majority of your readers have young children. However holiday posts (such as at half terms and Easter) might work as I know many do have relatives with children coming to stay and may be looking for things to do. It could also of course be updated with any child friendly events happening in the area.

Anyway have a read (when you find the time!) and let me know what you think. Sorry to have missed you at the jam session last night. I have a horrible cold that I'm trying to shift and had no voice for singing. Hope it was good.

Have a good weekend,
Becky x

La Famille Brown – family blog about our move to France!
www.lafamillebrown.com


Val says We had talked about this but as TAG is only allowed so many labels at the top I think having a link to Becky' s  blog which for obvious reasons is very child orientated is the best way forward. I will certainly look for ideas when the grandchildren are coming. Becky's blog details are always listed at the top of the page in " blogs" The Easter ideas mentioned will be on Becky's blog I am sure.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com