Monday, 8 July 2013

Many thanks Linda Walsh and our renters

Twenty euros sent by Linda for Enfants,d'Afrique, [ Fanfaron fund was complete so I have used your second choice]

Hi Val
Glad to hear that Fanfaron fund reached its target so quickly - well done
you! And thanks for your acknowledgement.
Not sure if you know but I am a holistic therapist practising reflexology,
reiki, Indian Head Work and relaxing body treatments (not allowed to use the
'm' word here as only physio's can do massage in France). 
Sorry Val. the email disappeared and I didn't realise it had sent 'itself'
unfinished!
I was going to continue - to say that you could offer your readers a
reflexology, reiki or Indian Head Treatment with proceeds to charity of
your/their choice. I would normally charge 40 euros per hour but will leave
that up to you (maybe even save it until you have an event where you could
'auction' it?)
Regards
Linda
Linda        pebblestherapies@hotmail.com
Val says That sounds like a great offer that some of our Fifi members  as well as TAG readers might be very interested in. I will have a word with Doreen [Sec] and Linda [President] of Fifi and see what we can come up with


The renters of our gite have heard of our efforts and as they like our donkeys so much have donated 30 euros to Liberte des Anes, many thanks to you all.
comments to taglines82@gmail.com