Sunday 28 July 2013

John and Debbie offer this service for free

Plant Identification
When we go out to customers’ gardens we find lots of people who say: “I really like this, but I’m not sure what it is,” or “I’d like to get some more of these, but I don’t know what to ask for.”  
To be honest, we think that the most important thing is knowing whether you like it or not, but it can be useful to know the names of the plants in your garden. This helps with plant care as well as future plant selection, and really, it’s just nice to know.
So, do you have any plants in your garden that you’d like to know the names of? Love them and would like to know what they are? Not sure if they’re flowers or weeds? Email us a photo of them and we’ll do plant ID for you.
Debbie and John from Le Jardins des Espiemonts
Val says  I am putting this in the gardening section and here for maximum exposure.
tag.gardening.topics@gmail.com