Tuesday 23 July 2013

Citroen estate for sale

hello Val,
I am looking for my ad for the Citroen estate on Taglines and can't find it-what section is it in?
kind regards
Val
Right this is a test for you all
TAG has many pages, not just this front page. You read to the bottom and you turn the page by clicking older posts. Then you read that page and once again click ''older posts'' and keep on that way till you are up to date with all the news. I think 3 clicks brings you to Valerie's super Citroen car which is for sale. Every bit of information is there but it might be in the middle section of the newspaper. Only the latest news hits the front page. If you think of it like a newspaper you will soon get the idea.
Try finding the car as today's exercise and even better for Valerie try buying it!
If very computer literate readers think I am being patronising believe me I get asked this sort of question a lot.
There is also a label of things for sale but to be fair to Val I notice I had forgotten to put this in ... oops!
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com