Sunday 21 July 2013

You, dear reader do not yet know my plans!

After the hot weather and the tourists leave I will be targeting English speaking readers in the area to subscribe to TAG. It is not an easy task getting people firstly to read and then keep reading, but if we want to raise money for local  charities that is what I need to do. We have huge reader numbers viewing but I want more, and then I am going to spend time trying to improve the number of advertisers. Also not an easy task as trying to run a business here in France is clearly not easy.
You have heard of " word of mouth" well you could help me achieve my aim by telling friends who live here about TAG. You may get rejections like I do ( thinking of those 3 unkind ladies at the tennis party) but so many people get enjoyment from TAG that it is worth persevering. If you introduce a reader to TAG let me know, for a pat on the back. Later on I will tell you of my future plans.
I have been asked how I can be bothered  and even Malc has asked in the past  "why Val" but he does not ask now, he is one of my best supporters, even when he has to wash the breakfast pots as I am tapping away on the ipad.
Check out the website of Liberte des Anes who have a huge mailing list in the area and see how TAG gets the best mention for getting new readers   http://en.libertedesanes.com/  and I notice they also give Charles and Anna's concert a mention
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com