Tuesday 23 July 2013

Maybe in the future, but could be near future.

Hi val, well I couldn't find his car.  Perhaps you should have a normal for sale section, it is very tiring scrolling down endless pages just in case something has not sold.
 x K
Val says   It is so simple, down to the bottom of the page 3 times and there it is, but for those who fail I have put it on again below. It is also in the For sale section,  on which you just click.I do not get enough items to make a ''for sale'' page yet, when I do I will think about it then.

Val rethinks at 2.30am
I can see K' s point about scrolling through pages you have already read to refind something and I should take readers points on board. When advertising our neighbours house contents he was concerned that they kept disappearing off the front page. I will try and scrunch up the headings even more to fit in " For sale" and check with Malc if blogger would allow further headings perhaps double banked. 
So hot, I am having trouble sleeping!