Friday 5 October 2012

Internet is good but can be bad.

As the story about the cemetary shows the power of the internet is immense. Messages good and bad can circulate the world in a minute. This is a post to warn you to be wary about messages received as the internet and conmen are discovering vunerable people easy to target. My advice is be wary of  unsolicited emails and never give out personal details to anyone on the net who has just contacted you. Particular areas of worry are Nigeria and Uganda who sadly are sending  out masses of  infected mail at the moment. Stick them in the bin, always quite satisfying.
Just noticed a new follower and although I like getting new followers there is something rather odd about a follower who does not speak the language. I clicked on the little world symbol and it appears to be a travel firm in Korea. Now I know I think the blog is interesting but I am not that deluded to think this is a real  follower and I notice the person has become a follower on many, many sites. Well I suppose they get points for trying !