Saturday 27 October 2012

Artists to be credited wanted

I am now raring to go on my idea for doing two things, promoting artists work in the area and keeping the plight of African children in your minds. Artists, I want you to design a vertical frieze to run  in the area under the picture of me. The theme has to be Africa and the plight of the children of war torn Mali. I will give each artist who designs a frieze not only a credit for the work but a chance to promote your work, a bit about yourself and where people may see your work exhibited and how they can contact you. Not to be sniffed at when you think of the high number of hits TAG is now achieving each day. So that is one of the things you gain as an  artist along with knowing we may be helping raise money for this worthwhile  charity Domaine de Sautou raising  money for the children of Mali. The frieze will be in place for one month and at the end of a year I will  try and arrange an exhibition of all the work.