Tuesday 30 October 2012

Enterprising young student wants information


I met you a few months ago at a Childrens' event at Caylus...while I was teaching people how to catch twigs! As it's now getting a bit chilly round here, I was wondering if you or anyone in your network might know of a coal supplier in the Laguepie for our open fire?
Many thanks,
Rich
elixirix@gmail.com

Val says I do not think anyone uses coal here, we all burn wood. That is unless there 
is somebody who knows a coal supplier. Our wood man delivers to Laguepie, he
 is called
 Klaus Kuhn tel 05 65 29 58 12 or mobile 06 22 66 32 45
Rich, out of interest is with an International group of young people staying and working 
at Laguepie with a group called Citrus. If you have more  information Rich, let me
 know.  Readers will be interested
Charles says      Gautier at Cordes used to sell coal. Maybe still does, je ne sais pas.
Malc has just passed Cordes and popped in to Gautiers and they do sell coal.

Richard   replies       If you're looking for more info, I translated the Citrus website into English a couple of months back:
Rix