Monday 28 December 2015

Three little children without their father

Here I am sitting in France listening to stories which sadden my heart. Misbahullah from Pakistan has been telling me why he spent 7 months coming to France. Leaving behind his wife and two children, whilst he was in Turkey he heard that his third child a precious boy had been born.
Why did you leave your wife and children I asked ?
My village was all Taliban and I had to leave or be killed. I was a student of medicine and the Taliban did not like that.
Yesterday he spoke to his young wife on the phone who was crying and sad.
What is the future for this family.
Well at least they are all alive and in time we hope his wife and children will be able to join him here in his new adopted country France.
We wish them well, and hope the New Year brings them safety and a life back together.
I also spoke  on the phone to and became a facebook friend of Misbahullah's Professor of English in Pakistan. He wanted to thank me for taking care of his pupil and friend,it makes one feel so humble.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com