Tuesday 22 December 2015

Art materials needed

Hi  Val
After visiting the refugees  and thinking about if I can offer an activity I would like to help get some art activity going during my brief volunteer time. I imagine there may be a handful of the fellows who would be interested. Once it is in place, other artist folks maybe can keep some things going. So what we need is a call for art materials, Drawing pads/paper, pencils and erasers. coloured pencils, watercolor paint and watercolor paper and watercolor brushes. Also scissors and paper glue would be useful. If we also can have the square shaped mailing envelopes then we could make cards to send to family. See if we can get some things ASAP because I only will volunteer during the Christmas holiday time when other volunteers are away.
Jeannine
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com