Friday 25 December 2015

On Christmas day, on Christmas day, good tidings all

The dogs woke us as usual at seven, so I quickly dressed and took them out for toilet duty.
Horror of horrors Eldo did a wee in the hall on the way out. He has never done that before. I gave them a run on the beach debating what I should do? Own up and ask for a cloth seemed the best way. When I came back  the hotel owner was about and I explained what had happened... but then could not find the wet patch which as it was only small must either of dried or already been swept up by the cleaners mop.
They can  mortify you dogs.
The owner having a dog of their own was so lovely about it,we know why we enjoy staying here.

 Gosh it is Christmas Day, must wake Malc who has slept through it all and wish him good tidings.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com