Friday 13 March 2015

Petrol at Carrefour in St. Antonin

Yesterday I filled up my little motorbike with fuel and paid by credit card and thought that it cost 10 Euros.  That is until I had a call from the fraud team this morning querying the 120 Euros that I spent at Carrefour 24/24 station.  Now, I can't even get that amount of fuel in my car let alone my motorbike, so I have had the transaction queried which means that the fraud team will investigate and hopefully, I will not be charged.

The trouble is, I have a receipt for 10 Euros, so if the fraud team hadn't called me, I would be none the wiser until my credit card statement came through.  It could be that there is a genuine fault with the automated fuel system, but I have had to cancel my card just in case because I am not prepared to take the risk.

I don't usually bother with fuel receipts but from now on I will insist and I won't be using the Carrefour 24/24 station again and if you use it, you might want to check your statement afterwards.
Kind regards,
Louise 
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com