Thursday 11 December 2014

Yet another foolhardy venture... or is it?

Excelling myself at foolhardy ventures which somehow work out alright in the end TAG has taken on a Facebook presence. When do you find the time to do all this, I can hear you ask, as Malc mumbles in the background, "she does nothing b...... else" Well I am rather putting words into his mouth as he is out playing bridge at the moment. A quick aside " he was elected President of the bridge set / not a club, declined the Presidency post but is happy to be chief scorer and organiser. But did they ask me if that " sub" had time for that?  No consultation of the higher authority is what I thought. Where will he be when he is needed but  doing the bridge scoring ... all very high tech demanding, lots of shucks, and swear words and then dismay as he realises however he cooks the figures, he and partner David still have not won.
Malc is actually the one who thought TAG should have a Facebook presence so has done the work on setting it up. Please join TAGlines82 on Facebook but still keep reading TAG blogspot  which is always where my heart will be.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com