Tuesday 23 December 2014

Art supplies for sale

I have a lot of art supplies for sale. We are moving back to the States in February and most of the items are heavy and/or cannot be taken on planes.  
I hope there are some silk painters out there because I have mostly paints and dyes for silks.  Most bottles are full. I did use the oil paints but the tubes are still pretty full.
List:30 tubes of oil paint  
Manfroto tripod     
table easel  For silk painters:
Jacquard Dye-na-flow paint  31 bottles with 7 resists
7 silk scarves to paint
11 silk bottles and nibs 
chinese hooks and rubber bands
thumb tacks
3 vanishing fabric markerst-square   61cm
drawing board 91 cm x 60 cm
drawing table with light that attaches to the table
2 rolling shelf systems 
2 Ampersand aquaboards 45.7 cm x 61 cm
For silk painters:
27 H Dupont dyes 125 ml
1   250 ml  This is a lot of art supplies and as you know art supplies are very expensive. If you had to go buy them in a store you would spend around 1,380 euros, if not more. 
I would like 500 euros for all of it.   So if there are any artists out there please contact me before February.    LinneaBarnes9@gmail.com
I can sell separately but please do not ask for just a T square