Tuesday 23 December 2014

I can sympathise with this!

An elderly French lady fell in to the bath and had to stay there for 6 days. Rescued eventually by a postal worker who alerted the Mayor.The woman, named Huguette, who lives by herself in the southern French town of Saint-Antoine-de Breuilh in Dordogne, was about to use the toilet when she slipped and fell in her bathtub.
Val says Listen you young ones, this will happen to you one day, not too far in the future. Where we are staying at the moment we have an ensuite with a sunken bath, Malc managed with one leg to climb out (for new readers, he has only one) So I thought easy peasy, fortunately Malc stayed in the bedroom and so was there to hear my cries of " au secour, au secour/ help help. There was no way I could climb out of a bath slippery with bubble bath. Malc managed to haul me out and I collapsed on the floor both of us in fits of laughter. Added later, this is not a photo of me in said bath!
Tomorrow I will shower!
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com