Monday 8 December 2014

Plants for the garden that attract bees

Dear Val, 
  Thank you for the lovely response, its nice to know i'm completely normal! At the moment I don't have a website, but I am producing a small brochure for next year so if somebody is really interested i would be happy to post out next January. So far it is only in french but i could do an english version if needed.
  I am based in Gimat, dept 82 but on the border of the Gers. I generally open in the afternoons but at this time of year it's best to phone first. I also do a market in Toulouse, which has again stopped for the season , restarting march. I also do various shows throughout the year.
At the moment it is mostly perennial plants, again i will generally only grow something which i feel is able to cope with our climate. However there are always exceptions for the more experienced gardener!
                    There is still time to do planting this year as the weather has been mild, but i would stress that i would protect them in a very cold snap. All the plants are raised outside so they are tough but it pays to be cautious.
 I am trying to put together various educational ideas so have been working with local beekeepers. If you have some suggestions I would love to hear them.
     Thank you again
Emma  Telephone no. 09 88 66 45 32    emma.ruthen@gmail.com
 Val says  If anyone has suggestions  or would like the list sending to order, please contact Emma. I would be interested Emma.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com