Friday 19 December 2014

So many friends out there but I want more

I  can sound a bit more knowing now, I do facebook! Not totally happily as I now realise there are loads of people I will never know. Their pictures pop up, beautiful faces, some with pet faces as their signature picture, you might guess I have donkeys. Some with intriguing names and the pop up  tells me we have mutual friends. I want to know who the mutual friends are often vaguely linked and why don't I know them all? I want to know more about these people but the rules of facebook say you can only befriend friends.
People and their lives and  their children's lives are flashed tantalisingly in front of you making you seem like a  old voyeur, but it is compulsive. Who is doing what, making what, going where, the problem is when do I get time to do exciting things stuck avidly viewing my ipad ? People tell me the novelty wears off and I can see there are only so many inane posts you could take but for the time being I am looking forward to Christmas voyeurism.

Taglines 82 can be found at          https://www.facebook.com/pages/Taglines82/848173775234447

A later reply

Hi Val
 I'm 32 live in Varen with my mum and only have one friend here but no one my age or anyone close by, I really could use a friend or too. I love baking, crafts, drinking heehee and mostly chatting and laughing. Xx ella    ellabellabingbong@live.co.uk

Comments to taglines82@gmail.com