Saturday 12 April 2014

Jacqueline Yallop gives author reading on the 7th of June

Hi Val,
I included you in an email I just sent out to let people know about Jacqueline Yallop’s forthcoming author reading in the Parisot library on 7th June.    I would be most grateful if you could post a notice on your website.   I am not sure how far in advance you put up such notices and I will leave this to you to decide.    I will of course, as I said in the email, send out a reminder nearer the time.

Very many thanks as always for help in publicising our events.    You might be pleased to know that I have already received interest about the teaching remplacement from the notice you kindly put up for me just a couple of days ago.
With kind regards.
Gina
Val says I will post the notice nearer the time.