Saturday 21 December 2013

Sometimes you cannot do right for doing wrong, but when you get it right it is amazing!

I do not always get it right and no I am not thinking of the dead baker, who like his dough appears to have risen. Writing something everyday trying to make TAG interesting means I sometimes get it wrong. If through the year I have upset you with my tongue in cheek views I give my apologies.
Malc says  Who do you think you have upset? I don' t know, but in a year of prolific writing I am bound to have upset somebody.
I know some of you readers  do not like my charity projects on TAG but if I say without this I probably would not bother  maybe you will bear with me and as some do cheer me on.
Overwhelmingly the response to TAG is UNBELIEVABLE and so to readers who read to enjoy you have my thanks, to those who read waiting for my downfall in blunders I accept it could happen anytime and probably more than once, so do keep reading.
I thank all those who have contributed through the year with cookery, gardening, creative writing, wild photos, etc, etc. It is what keeps TAG interesting and  keeps readers looking. Thank you to all who have paid money for adverts and I hope that this  has helped you all with your business enterprises in the area.
The  biggest thanks goes to my lad MALC! for putting up with me,  and helping and encouraging me. He tells me he really enjoys my stories about the animals, although he pretends otherwise.
So on this week end before Christmas  I wish

a Happy Christmas to you all and a safe and Happy New Year for 2014
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com