Saturday 28 December 2013

In the Medical team for the Commonwealth Games.

Thanks for another year of catching up with French local news in TAG, I really enjoy reading it and smiling at what you get up to over there!!
I hope you all have a lovely party on New Years Eve and look forward to seeing you in the summer.  I shall be a little late this year as I am part of the medical team at the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow.  I am hoping it will be as enjoyable and successful as the Olympics and that Glasgow weather will be kind......
All love
Jenni Davies


Val says Jenni really enjoyed being part of the medical team in 2012 and after her experience wrote about it on TAG. In 2013 Jenni made TAG headlines again, becoming along with Kevin Scragg Varenly Regatta Winner.
Well done Jenni on now being in the medical team for the Commonwealth Games
comments to taglines82@gmail.com