Saturday 26 September 2015

Three month booking for Jan, Feb and March/ NOW sorted

Morning Val
I had the attached email yesterday but can't help with his request. We have our house and gite up for sale ( both beautiful by the way!) so with a bit of luck we won't be here in the new year so I wondered if the people who are buying your house might be interested in a very early booking. Also I've told Mr Lewis all about the blog and how informative it is, essential reading in fact for any ex pat, and mentioned that you'd add his request to the blog. I'm sure someone out there in Tagland will be able to help.
Regards
Jennifer Sopwith 
Dear Jennifer Sopwith
Would you consider letting the Gite for all of Jan Feb and March
We are a retired couple who want to experience France in winter before the possibility of buying a property.
We would like to bring our cat, so that may be an issue if you have pets etc
Regards Steve Lewis
Val says let me know if you would like the booking and I will pass it on.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com